Posted by Alex on Sunday, October 28, 2012 01:17:46 AM UTC +0000
Find out what's in store for the latest version of Waterfox:
Waterfox 16.0.1 has been released! Apologies for the delays.
What's New in Firefox 16.0.1?
- Initial web app support
- New Developer Toolbar with buttons for quick access to tools, error count for the Web Console, and a new command line for quick keyboard access
- CSS3 Animations, Transitions, Transforms and Gradients unprefixed in Firefox 16
- Recently opened files list in Scratchpad implemented
- Debugger breakpoints do not catch on page reload
- No longer supporting MD5 as a hash algorithm in digital signatures
- Opus support by default
- Reverse animation direction has been implemented
- Per tab reporting in about:memory
- User Agent strings for pre-release Firefox versions now show only major version
What's New in Waterfox 16.0.1?
- The AVG Security Toolbar has been removed from Waterfox. Thanks to anyone who supported Waterfox.
How do I update using the automatic updater?
Make sure the "Waterfox Updater" shortcut has the correct parameter attached to it:
"C:\Program Files\Waterfox\updater.exe" /checknow